Location: St. Louis, MO
Job Type: Full-time
Experience Level: 0-3 years (experience preferred but is not required)
Compensation: $35,000-$42,500 + Bonus
Approximate Hours per Week: Full Time, 40 Hours / Week
Leap Clixx is looking to add a passionate and enthusiastic employee to our marketing team! Applicants interested in working in a fast pacedand flexible environment would be responsible for the following:
- Syndicating blogs written by our writers and scheduling associated social-media messages for our clients.
- Facilitating efficient and accurate communication between Leap Clixx and our vendors, while learning to manage communication with our clients.
- Supporting digital marketing initiatives alongside Leap Clixx account managers.
- Collaborating in the development and implementation of strategic, integrated marketing plans along sidewriters, account managers, and executives.
- Initiating, and carrying out, assignments accurately and independently.
- Training and adapting to new marketing activities within the ever-evolving digital marketing world.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing or related field preferred).
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
- Ability to take constructive criticism and adjust accordingly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive brainstorming for problem prevention and issue resolution.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and G-Suite necesary.
- Ability and willingness to work independently as well as with a team.
- The drive to learn quickly and expand responsibilities.
- HTML, CSS, and/or Adobe Creative Suite knowledge would be a great addition to our team, but is not necesary.
To be considered for this position, send your resume, and cover letter to careers(at)leapclixx.com. The subject of the email should include your favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’s name, and in the body of the email, please specify any grammar/spelling errors made in this job description.
← Back to Careers